Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Abuse Of Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Awesome

I'll surely agree with Nimf because TGO, i happen to remember that not long ago we were playing your game of Truth or Dare and when it got to S-3's turn, he asked for dare and said i dare you to kick ortonRKO and you did just that.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
With the cool-off period with each kick it's not really a great idea to kick anyone for fun. Obviously this means the longest tradition in the sites history is no more...although maybe we could get some willing sacrifices to kick for any new chat mods..who knows :lol:

I've replied to S-3's PM and have send one to TGO.

As much as I can understand some of the anger posted here and elsewhere...an Internet forum should never stress you off this much. If it does, go take a break for a few hours...I'm sure we all have real-life issues that are far more important.

Paul

This is locked now Kam?

OK, THIS is an abuse of power. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.