Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Abuse Of Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiona

To be fair to her I belive she did.
Okay and it was dealt with then. So why bring it up now? Seems kind of mean spirited to me to bring up something that was already handled and try to start something up after this length of time has passed.

Actually I could say Nicole is in a way abusing her past power by letting the cat out of the bag now. No-one but a few knew until it was posted on this thread.

Last edited:

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
see this thread? see this nonsense? someone call a waaaaaahmbulance... :p

Red05

The only peopel who had access to my FORUM passwords were admin (Mitch and Kam as I say). Nobody else at all, and that was because I wanted them to confirm situations that had occured.
Yeah, that's cool. I wasn't accusing you of pimping your password out to everyone, just wondered something, so I asked. I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything crazy like that.

People seriously need to get a grip here, this has to be the most over blown thread ever. TGO didn't ban anyone or do anything that wasn't undone 10 minutes later even if it was beyond petty. TGO, DC, Nicole and to a lesser extent Ray need to back away from this thread with what little dignity you have left.
What little dignity? All I did was state that I thought what happened with DS was a tad cheeky (I said this before I knew it was a long time ago), and then I asked an honest question about forum password sharing. So whether I walk away or not, rest assured my dignity remains intact. I appreciate you saying "to a lesser extent" and all, but I'm 100% dig-no-fied, thanks.

Paul

Yeah, that's cool. I wasn't accusing you of pimping your password out to everyone, just wondered something, so I asked. I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything crazy like that.
I know old son, but I wanted anyone else reading who had questions ti understand what happened is all. :)

Red05

I know old son, but I wanted anyone else reading who had questions ti understand what happened is all. :)
Cool. Good to see you're handling all this with such grace. Shame the same can't be said for Omega, who seems to be losing the plot...very quickly...

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Can anyone else imagine what would of happened if TGO had come in here, from the get-go and just said "I'm really sorry" ?

No, neither can I....

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Boosh...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

DraVen

Three years ago, I've have stepped in and closed this thread.

I can't do that now.

DC

no it wasn't DC and you know it. I'll show you what overfblown really means by jopbbing yolur efed character out at every chance I get. You can take it as a joke or not, I fully don't give a ****.
So now it's all come down to e-politics? :lol:

Nimf

Subscriber
Can anyone else imagine what would of happened if TGO had come in here, from the get-go and just said "I'm really sorry" ?

No, neither can I....
It hasn't and it won't happen, in my personal opinion. Mind you if it did, I don't think he'd mean it... Oh hang on, did I just "do a DC"? Yawn...

Nimf

Subscriber
Depending on who does the sexual harassing, I won't complain. With DS? I shall complain... Oh yeah, I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.