Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

A TV series or movie you could rewatch

jack25

Bosch is a TV series I could watch countless times, even though I am yet to watch the fifth season. I found the plot to be unique and intriguing, unlike most investigative series nowadays. Zootopia too advanced a good lesson and had me laughing the whole time.

jack25

I have never given this some serious thought before, but Game of Thrones, Vikings and The Fringe now come to mind. There are countless movies that I have enjoyed before as well; that got me glued to my seat!

ShadowEdge

I like to rewatch easy shows like Roseanne, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Sex and the City, and Will and Grace. None of them require much concentration, so I can get on with other stuff like cleaning or working while they're on.

Dust and Rust

Cheers, Frasier, The X Files, Black Mirror, The Blacklist, All In The Family, MASH..........And I'm still waiting for season 3 of Ozark. I love that show.

coleman

Fringe, Vikings and How To Get Away With Murder are absolute classics. I think we hardly rewatch films because there are so many of them now. Prison Break also had a rich plot and storyline.

Boomer

I've never rewatched a whole series from start to finish, but sometimes I'm in the mood to rewatch certain episodes over and over. One of my favorites is "The Dinner Party" from The IT Crowd.

etz

Rewatch as in background I don't have to pay attention too and is better than the BS on terrestrial... Archer and Rick and Morty. Also South Park, Family Guy and American Dad.

Rewatch as in pay attention to, pretty much any Joss Whedon show, but I don't really have time to even keep up with the current stuff I watch, so that doesn't happen.

KaliR

The Walking Dead, I've watched many seasons over again. Lost was another one I could watch over and over again. It is like you learned something new each time you watched it.

For movies, Shawshank Redemption, Escape for Alcatraz, The Green Mile, Grease... I could go on and on.