Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

a Lucha Joke

Sasuke

What do u call a Lucha tape with VERY BAD quality...???
BLACK AND WHITE SPOTS!!!!!!!!

Hey don't blame me, I stole the joke from another forum :)

D

Dean Douglas

here's another...

What does Lucha booking have in common with the second hand on a clock?

...You know exactly where it's going next. :)

Sasuke

Here's some Puro ones for ya amusement....

1. Dragon Kid was painting his car when CIMA came by and while painting CIMA says:
"hey, you missed a spot."

2. What do you call a Hayabusa comp in bad quality...?
"Black and white spots"!!!!!!!!!

3. Whats Max Bunny's slogan?
"all the good costumes were takem"

4. Chono was on one side of a fence with CIMA and Ultimo behind him. Kobashi was on the other side with Curry Man and Liger behind him. What did they both say in unison...
"Push me so I can get over"!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakanashi was telling his doctor about the arm trouble he'd been have having ever since putting Norton in the rack the previous week...

Nakanashi: "Doc, my arm's stiff."
DOC: "So, your arm finally goes along with the rest of ya."

Sasuke

Dean, what exactly do you have against lucha? How much of it have you actually seen?

J

Jimbuto

Originally posted by Sasuke
Dean, what exactly do you have against lucha? How much of it have you actually seen?
Well, I've seen about a half a dozen shows. I was excited when I recently moved and discovered I had it (AAA Lucha Libre). But I havent even seen one good SPOT let alone a good match. Sad.