Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

A Letter of Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Dear Sir and/or Madam (perhaps both),

I would like to lodge an official complaint against the moderator who moderates at the TWO online Chat Chatroom by the name of "Nimf" - if this indeed her real name.

I would like to lodge this complaint for a multitude of reasons.

- First, innocent children may see her rude username and ask what it means, I would not like to be the parent who has to try and explain that. As a parent herself, she really should carry herself off with more poise and dignity.

-Secondly, she booted me from popular chitterchatter hut, TWO Chatroom, with no warning for no clear reasons. As a man familiar with TWO Chatroom, and a man who had to uphold them in the past, I have ran through the checklist that my good friend Kam has provided me.

No Spoilers (No talking about Raw till after its aired on Friday night and no Smackdown talk till after the late night showing on Saturday night). If you want to talk about the shows during the week, use the Spoilers Room.

- No Swearing

- No Flooding

- No typing in block-capitals

- No singing, role-playing etc

Under none of these criteria did I break the important TWO Chat Chatroom rules.

-Fourthly, speaking while under invisible mode, under more Iron Fist rule of the Chatrooms at TWO Chat Chatrooms, this was forbidden and forbade. Have the standard dropped since I was last here? Only those who can be trusted should have power at this level. I believe this should be looked in to.

-Fifthly, I was banned from the wonderful Chat here at TWO Online Chatterbox Chatroom, for posting the fake link: http://www.hotsexyladies.com/tvshows/psych/thenewepisode - I was not aware posting fake links that I myself made up was bannable, if this was true I should have banned myself while I was a TWO Chatroom Chat Mod.

These flagrant abuses of the power than comes with being a TWO Chat Chatroom Online Chatbox mod should not stand, and should be looked in to. As should such a horrific username that could be found offensive by many concerned parents.

I look forward to hearing your response, sir, madam or indeed both.

Regards,
Colin T. Gear
Former Chatroom Admin
TWO Chat Chatroom
TWO Online Chatroom Dot Com.

Black Knight

I don't really know what happen in the chatroom since I was not in there at the time but usually chatroom moderators know better than to kick a user out for no reason. I'm not saying you actually did something wrong Colin, but im sure Nimf has a reason why she kicked you out of chat.

Last edited:

Jayfunk

dude nimf may kick you in the nuts when you are down but here is a time and more importantly a place for this and it isn't on the thread its called aprivate message to kam or other global mods, its not fair to do this openly

Nimf

Subscriber
First of all, the assumption that my user name is rude goes to show what an obvious perverted mind you have. Have you never heard of the nymphs that grace gardens, art and other historic things? The name was spelt Nimf by someone on another forum and I therefore adapted it.

Secondly, i typed 2 words while invisible, a split second before becoming visible.

Thirdly, you were banned for posting a suspect link which could have been seen by children-surely this is exactly the reason you were whining about my name?

Fourth, I banned you with no warning? You had been repeatedly talking ith random caps and making lude sexual suggestions while I was invisible which I let slide so I think I was VERY leniant.

And finally-surely a former mod such as yourself could manage to be far more mature than to post a public complaint? If you wanted attention, you have blatently succeeded. Congratulations on that, little man.

Black Knight

dude nimf may kick you in the nuts when you are down but here is a time and more importantly a place for this and it isn't on the thread its called aprivate message to kam or other global mods, its not fair to do this openly
This is a Feedback forum. If there was any users in the chatroom who seen this, they can speak out in public. If a mod kicked me out for no reason, I would do the same.(I'm not saying Nimf kicked Colin out for no reason.)

Nimf

Subscriber
I let him and his friends talk about anal sex and other crude things. I was not about to tolerate a suspect link. If he had an issue, surely the mature thing to do would have been PM Kam, or even me?

big pau hoolinator

why shouldnt he complain publicly though I mean I understand you dont want people to realise your incompetence but I dont see what thats got to do with anything

Jayfunk

This is a Feedback forum. If there was any users in the chatroom who seen this, they can speak out in public. If a mod kicked me out for no reason, I would do the same.(I'm not saying Nimf kicked Colin out for no reason.)
but it shows zero class, nimf does go off on one at times but still, zero class

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Dearest Nimf,

Those present in the chat, such as the fine lady, young Rebekah here, can certainly attest to the fact that no rule breaking was going on. You are now making up false reasons and false statements to try and justify your flawed response.

I believe it is only fair to admit the reason you banned me was because I criticised the way you acted as a mod. Banning and booting with no warning and no reason is certainly no way for Chatbox Hotspot mods to behave, and certainly, under my rule, this would be looked in to straight away.

For you to continue to use that username, and ban me for a clearly fake and humorous link is indeed a double standard that can not continue on this fine site. As a parent myself, I find your actions and username to be very concerning.

As a former moderator and administrator of this fine site, I believe that in a feedback form that is in regards to the chatroom, it is fair game to point out those mods who flagrantly abuse their powers. In this case, my dear lady, it was indeed you who abused them. Why? I guess a bruised ego. I guess you don't appreciate tips to better modship. I'm sorry that I hurt your ego in such a friendly manner.

Saz

Complaint made and moderator has responded.

No one else need make further comment.

Nimf

Subscriber
Excuse me, incompetance? Umm, rude much? I have no issue with my dirty laundry being shoved out here, if that's what it is, as long as everyone else is happy with the same. Go for gold folks.

Nimf

Subscriber
Dearest Nimf,

Those present in the chat, such as the fine lady, young Rebekah here, can certainly attest to the fact that no rule breaking was going on. You are now making up false reasons and false statements to try and justify your flawed response.

I believe it is only fair to admit the reason you banned me was because I criticised the way you acted as a mod. Banning and booting with no warning and no reason is certainly no way for Chatbox Hotspot mods to behave, and certainly, under my rule, this would be looked in to straight away.

For you to continue to use that username, and ban me for a clearly fake and humorous link is indeed a double standard that can not continue on this fine site. As a parent myself, I find your actions and username to be very concerning.

As a former moderator and administrator of this fine site, I believe that in a feedback form that is in regards to the chatroom, it is fair game to point out those mods who flagrantly abuse their powers. In this case, my dear lady, it was indeed you who abused them. Why? I guess a bruised ego. I guess you don't appreciate tips to better modship. I'm sorry that I hurt your ego in such a friendly manner.
Your reign...Like when Craig was a mod, yes?

I'm sorry Saz, i know you have asked it to be dropped but it's quite obvious Colin has a personal issue with me and i'd like to know what it is. Surely this isn't all about being kicked out of chat? h and why haven't you mentioned my name before-i've had it for over 2 years and you didn't have a problem calling it me to my face. I profusely apologise if i have in any way hurt your feelings for kicking you out of chat but i do not apologise for why i kicked you.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Dearest Nimf,

I see you have edited your initial response of falsehoods. As a concerned parent I would never discussing anal sex. That is filthy and disgusting. Maybe that is how your mind works, with a username like yours, I would certainly expect as much.

As far as a "suspect" link, you are trying to justify your over-reacted actions, and indeed are flailing about and failing to do so.

Again, I ask that action be taken.

By the way, "I only did a little" is not a good response to explaining why you were chatting while invisible. That is like saying "I only did a little cocaine" to the police force.

WAYNE

Fantastic. Post of the year from Colin. Also he has good reason to complain.
Quick Rules:

No Swearing (or any inappropriate chat)
No Spoilers- Any discussion of WWE or TNA programming that has not AIRED IN THE UK is considered a spoiler! WWE PPVs and Raw are aired live, ECW on Thursday nights, Smackdown on Friday nights and TNA Impact/PPVs three days after airing in the US. Please do NOT discuss anything that has not yet aired in the UK!
No Role-playing
No Flooding
No Fighting/Being Abusive
No Excessive Plugging- Use the TWO Plug Forum or WrestlingDirectory.co.uk to plug your sites! (Do NOT put urls in your username)
No Numerical Responses
No Singing- Don't fill the chat screen with lyrics
No excessive use of caps
No asking to be a moderator
Please note that any decisions on bans or kicks are final.

The bolded rule means talking about sex is inappropriate.

Being a former Admin, Colin should have known better. So Nimf was in the right to ban him. And as Craig and that are already banned I'd have banned them without them even starting.

Rebekah

Dearest Nimf,

There was no rule breaking whatsoever by Mr Colin

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Dearest Nimf,

I have no personal issues with you, I'm sure you are a fine human being. I have an issue with flagrant power abuse and misuse of the power that Kam entrusts into each one of his moderators.

A power you abused. This is not acceptable.

Saz

Either way Colin, you are a former chat moderator and not a chat moderator, so you live by the interpretation of the rules that the current mod on the site decides to enforce the chatroom.

Despite what Robert has said, if you have been talking about anal sex in the chatroom and posted a link that suggests p0rn, I'm sorry but joke or not, it seems a sound ruling.

Like I say, you've had your say, the moderator has explained themselves, you will need to ask the mod staff nicely in PM to unban you from chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.