Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

A butt-load of TNA news ***spoilers (naturally)***

Chris2K

I think it's hilarious that Shannon worked for four months without a contract.

The B-Man

No Big Lose to TNA to be fair. Talented worker but he wasn't being used, much like he won't be used on Velocity either.

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Chris2k said:
I think it's hilarious that Shannon worked for four months without a contract.
I think it would be far more funny is he was being used in any sort of major role, he's more or less been Xplosion material, so I doubt many fans will miss him.

MrFill

The Great Jungta said:
Why is Ultimo Dragon on Team Mexico? He's Japanese isn't he?
craig p said:
why is ultimo dragon in team mexico if hes japanise
Because it's already been asked. :p

On another note, I think that TNA should take the mickey out of the WWE if they're signing anyone who is used, but not under contract.

What they should do is have ex-WWE "stars" who are useless, have them make a couple of appearances so that the WWE thinks that they're important, and then grabs them.

Imagine them re-hiring absolutely useless lumps and having to pay them while TNA just sits there and giggles at them for throwing money at useless idiots.

StunningS2

Exactly how will this progress Shannon Moore's career? WWE has terrible record of using re-signed cruisers, Kendrick & Noble are being wasted and Moore will be too.

Ryan

StunningS2 said:
Exactly how will this progress Shannon Moore's career?
To be honest, do you really think Shannon Moore cares? Bobby Heenan said this in an interview and he said it right.....

Bobby Heenan said:
"If your not in this business for money your an idiot"

MrFill

StunningS2 said:
Exactly how will this progress Shannon Moore's career? WWE has terrible record of using re-signed cruisers, Kendrick & Noble are being wasted and Moore will be too.
Money! He'll make more of it with WWE than he will with TNA.

Same reason that Punk went to WWE rather than staying in ROH or going to TNA.

jimi kane

Has anyone brought up the point that WWE is cutting people just now. Whats stopping TNA buying these guys instead? Its not like TNA's buying them for their talent just now, more the name sake.

Craig P

jimi kane said:
Has anyone brought up the point that WWE is cutting people just now. Whats stopping TNA buying these guys instead? Its not like TNA's buying them for their talent just now, more the name sake.
they dont "buy" wrestlers

Chris2K

Because, even though marginally, Shannon Moore and Charlie Haas are bigger draws than The Heart Throbs and The Tolands.

Just found this:

Eric Young had surgery March 7 in Nashville to remove polyps from his voice cords and suffered near-fatal complications from the anesthesia used during the surgery, he confirmed.

Young stopped breathing for 10 minutes while in recovery.

Doctors first tried to revive Young manually, then had to hook up a pump to resuscitate him. He had an irregular heart rate when he awoke.

"I have no recollection of it; I felt fine when I woke up," he said.

Young wanted to leave Vanderbilt Medical Center that Tuesday following the surgery, but doctors insisted he remain overnight so he could be monitored.

"It scares the hell out of me because I'm probably going to have more of these (surgeries). This was my sixth one and I might have 40 or 50 of them," he said.
Yikes. Thank God he's alright.

Last edited:

A.C.

The Shannon Moore signing kind of ruins the "Don't go to TNA and we'll sign you back," theory that was going around a while back. I think it was in reference to Jamie Noble that it was said - the fact that when he was let go for the steroid thing he didn't run to TNA, he instead worked Indies and Japan meant that he didn't fraternise with the enemy so he was welcome back. Quite whether this was worth me commenting on is arguable... :p

Craig P

jimi kane said:
My bad, should have said signed. Apoligies.:thumbup2:

its cool im sure if promotions could buy wrestlers they would

Chris2k said:
Because, even though marginally, Shannon Moore and Charlie Haas are bigger draws than The Heart Throbs and The Tolands.

Just found this:

Yikes. Thank God he's alright.

this could seriously effect his carrer potentioally

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFill

jimi kane said:
Has anyone brought up the point that WWE is cutting people just now.
Apart from the report that WWE told it's agents to sign talent who TNA are looking at.

Ryan

MrFill said:
Apart from the report that WWE told it's agents to sign talent who TNA are looking at.
Which i believe were proven to be false, all this happened whilst you were away MrFill. :)

MrFill

Mr. Perfect said:
Which i believe were proven to be false, all this happened whilst you were away MrFill. :)
And has almost been re-proven recently.
Shannon Moore was working TNA dates, now he's re-hired even though the WWE don't put their cruisers on TV much.

Test was backstage at TNA a short while back, and now he's re-hired.

I wonder who is next from the "interest was shown by TNA and now hired by WWE". :p

Dave7g

Unconfirmed reports are showing that TNA have a huge interest in signing Giant Gonzalez and Kamala, so c'mon Vince get that chequebook out.