Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

72 Year Old Grandmother has a child...with her Grandson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
I maybe old fashioned that that to me is just wrong, so wrong. It almost made me queezy just reading the article.

takemethere

I read this in some daft women's magazine a while ago, it's sick. I really doubt the mental stability of people who could even consider something like that.

Dante Spears

I don't care about the controversy, people can do what they want as long as it's not hurting anyone but by god I do feel sorry for that child o_o.

etz

Between two people, fine, whatever. Go forth and eat chips, or something. But to create a child within such a relationship is, frankly, insane.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Yeah, it was all well and good until they bought a kid into it.

Paul

He's going to be his mums step dad!

It reminds me of a story from about 10-15 years ago where 2 women married each others sons. Trying to figure out how any children would be related to who was a nightmare.

etz

Aye, or that girl who married her long lost dad and they had kids. They only found out long afterwards that she was his daughter, but still.

Fiona

Yea this is bordering on insanity. I feel so sorry for that poor little baby. What a life it will have.

Phil

Insects are best? Well, guess they fit you.
was there really any need for that? It was plainly obvious what he was trying to say, he only missed one letter. You actually had to re-arrange the last three letters to type that insult!

ViciousPrism

was there really any need for that? It was plainly obvious what he was trying to say, he only missed one letter. You actually had to re-arrange the last three letters to type that insult!
I suppose him following me around looking for poorly worded sentences to turn into innuendo is fine? And I changed ONE letter and added ONE letter. Thank you for your call, goodbye.

'Nuff said.

Jayfunk

I suppose him following me around looking for poorly worded sentences to turn into innuendo is fine? And I changed ONE letter and added ONE letter. Thank you for your call, goodbye.

'Nuff said.
following you around? boy next you will saying i broke in :lol:

Paul

Closed as Jay and Denton are boring the f*ck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.