Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

[44] FWL Update: Week 8 (Final week)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've just been really busy at the moment and with WWE being kinda meh it's hard to get motivated for it.

I'm hoping with the AEW debut, things will start to pick up, if AEW can build a decent show, it will force WWE to work harder and we may get some exciting content again.

I don't want to set any specific dates as I don't want to get anyones hopes up.

Zack T

I haven't even watched Summerslam myself, I plan to watch a little of it today. I heard Bray/Finn is awesome, I'm intrigued by Seth/Brock, and that's basically it. Apparently Ricochet/Styles just wasn't as good as you'd hope for (Which I guessed would be the case based on their previous matches), and the rest of it is blah.

NXT TakeOver Toronto was very good, though, I watched that <3

Can't wait for AEW!

Antertaker

I just remembered this the other day and mentioned it to my daughter who is mad keen on wwe and fantasy football.
I came to see if we can pick a team for upcoming season but looks like Kam is on hiatus. Sob. Can anyone confirm if a new season is likely to start any time soon?

Zack T

Not at the moment. This break between seasons has been longer than I expected, but I'm sure we'll do another one eventually. Might even do an AEW one, who knows.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I was actually hoping to run a new season in time for 'Mania' season...however I don't think I'll have things ready in time. I've been spending most of my time upgrading the COW site...which is almost finished. Once that's done, the next step was to upgrade TWO. It's more background/coding stuff, so no real visible changes but I wanted that out the way before launching another season.

I've started keeping tabs on WWE shows again...so that's the first big step out the way :p

Zack T

Just watch AEW and NXT and the occasional WWE pay per view (Like Royal Rumble, haven't watched that yet due to being on a date last night but I will) and you'll be a happy fan again. I primarily just read Smackdown/Raw/Main Event/205 Live results, sometimes putting them on in the background (Raw/Smackdown only)