Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

[44] FWL Update: Week 8 (Final week)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Hi all,

This is the final week of the season!

Re points for the Women's title match at WrestleMania, it's winner takes all, so:
  • If Charlotte wins: She'll receive a 125 point bonus for winning the Raw title + 30 points for successfully defending her title
  • If Ronda wins: She'll receive a 125 point bonus for winning the Smackdown title + 30 points for successfully defending her title
  • If Becky wins: She'll receive 250 bonus points due to winning both Raw and Smackdown titles
WWE Raw

- Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson received a 20 point bonus each for successfully defending their titles

- The Revival defeated Aleister Black and Ricochet via count-out

The leaderboard has been updated with WWE Raw points. WWE Smackdown, 205 Live, Main Event, NXT Takeover and WrestleMania points will be added later this week.

You can check the weekly points in your FWL Control Panel here. Think you've spotted a mistake? Reply here and let me know.

------------------------------------------------------
PICK CHANGES

This season we will have THREE opportunities to change up to 3 picks and/or your Team Captain, the currently scheduled dates will be:
  • Monday 25th February 2019
  • Monday 18th March 2019
  • Monday 1st April 2019
You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 3 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 3 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 3 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Smackdown and 205 Live points have been added.

WWE Smackdown

- I gave everyone who appeared in the big tag match, match appearance points, no win/loss points

tso

Congrats @RFDL
Looks like u will be champ.
Can't believe how many times Gargano kicked out even after the 3 stooges interfered :omg:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
NXT TakeOver

- Johnny Gargano received a 150 point bonus for winning the NXT title

- 2 out of 3 falls match: Superstars received +10 points for each win (per fall)

- WALTER received a 100 point bonus for winning the UK title

- War Raiders, Shayna Bazler and The Velveteen Dream received 30 bonus points each for successfully defending their respective titles

- AJ Styles and Xavier Woods received appearance points for their 2K competition segment on the pre-show

There were 15 players who had chosen Adam Cole in their team...with 7 players picking Gargano, @RFDL was the only player in the top 10 to pick him.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
WWE WrestleMania

- Becky Lynch received a 250 point bonus for winning both the Raw and Smackdown women's titles

- Seth Rollins received a 150 point bonus for winning the Universal title

- Kofi Kingston received a 150 point bonus for winning the WWE World title

- Finn Balor received a 100 point bonus for winning the Intercontinental title

- Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder all received a 75 point bonus for winning their respective tag titles

- Tony Nese received a 50 point bonus for winning the cruiserweight title

- Samoa Joe and The Usos received a 30 point bonus each for successfully defending their titles

- Battle Royal: Superstars received +5 points per elimination with the respective winners winning 50 bonus points each

Phew!

Well...it looks like Johnny Gargano did it for @RFDL who managed to win the FWL again this season (previously won in season #39) - congrats!

Last edited:

Matt Hanks

Cheers for another great season @Kam
I couldn't quite retain my crown, finishing in 4th, but had a great time playing anyway.
I look forward to the next season!

Zack T

Augh I knew I should've picked Garganno. This uncertainty with him coming to the main roster or not threw me off. Once the match went on though, I saw it for what it was - Tomasso Ciampa vs Johnny Garganno with Adam Cole playing the role of Tomasso Ciampa. Damn it!

RFDL

Hi guys. Thanks for everyone’s congrats for winning this season.

That NXT Title main event was highly emotional for me, not just because it was a great match, but it helped me win this FWL season. I had a feeling he may win, as his character had to win.

Of course I want to thank Kam on another great season and for making watching WWE TV more enjoyable. I look forward to next season! :)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
New Season soon?
Sorry about the late reply, I thought I replied to this! I've got a busy few weeks...then I'm away for part of June, so holding off for now. It's the same reason I've not begun a new season of the prediction league.