Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

[42] FWL Update: Week 14 (Final week)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
Hi all,

We've been playing for over 3 months but the end is near, with this season finishing with Extreme Rules this Sunday.

The current top 10 looks like:

@azza69247 = 4360
@theVman = 4300
@Ukgreenbay = 4290
@johnnymyers = 4285
@blender21172 = 4280
@wrestler1974 = 4270
@Pa316 = 4265
@JudgeFrost = 4075
@BristolBeadz = 4075
@ATC17 = 4050

There isn't much difference in points there...will be an interesting week! @azza69247 has managed to stay in the top position despite not changing a single pick through the whole season, pretty impressive!

Goodluck all!

WWE RAW

- Nothing of note

The leaderboard has been updated with WWE Raw points. WWE Smackdown, 205 Live and Main Event points to be added later this week.

You can check the weekly points in your FWL Control Panel here. Think you've spotted a mistake? Reply here and let me know.

------------------------------------------------------
PICK CHANGES

This season we will have FIVE opportunities to change up to 3 picks and/or your Team Captain, the currently scheduled dates will be:
  • Monday 23rd April 2018
  • Monday 21st May 2018
  • Monday 4th June 2018
  • Monday 25th June 2018
  • Monday 9th July 2018
You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 3 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 3 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 3 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
WWE Smackdown:

- AJ Styles defeated Shinsuke Nakamura via DQ

- Both AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura received points for taking part in 2 matches

- All the lumberjacks received match appearance points

205 Live

- Cedric Alexander received a 20 point bonus for successfully defending his title

- Kalisto vs. Tony Nese ended in a no contest

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
WWE Extreme Rules

- Shinsuke Nakamura received a 100 point bonus for winning the US title

- The B-Team received a 75 point bonus each for winning the Raw tag titles

- The Bludgeon Brothers, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Dolph Ziggler and AJ Styles all received a 30 point bonus each for successfully defending their titles

- Iron Man Match: They received 10 points for every fall they won

@azza69247 dominated most of the season, considering he (or she?) never changed a single pick during the game that was an impressive run. However, it wasn't enough as @Ukgreenbay jumped to first place with Extreme Rules! This was @Ukgreenbay's team for the final week:

Braun Strowman + Shinsuke Nakamura + Dolph Ziggler + Becky Lynch + Carmella + Bo Dallas + Curtis Axel

The only suggestion I would have given is to have selected Nakamura or Ziggler as Captain...or even one of The B Team considering we knew Strowman wouldn't be in any title match - plus the chance of him cashing in his MITB case would have been pretty low. Either way, great picks for the final week. (PM me to arrange prize)

In 2nd place we've got @johnnymyers, interestingly enough, he also selected a tag team in his final week:

Seth Rollins + Shinsuke Nakamura + Alexa Bliss + Bray Wyatt + Matt Hardy + Carmella + Drew McIntyre

Unfortunately for him, it was The Deleters of Worlds...if they had actually won at the PPV, I think he'd be first place.

Joint 3rd were @theVman and @wrestler1974:

theVman
Braun Strowman + Seth Rollins + Alexa Bliss + Dolph Ziggler + Rusev + Carmella + Ember Moon

wrestler1974
Braun Strowman + Kevin Owens + Seth Rollins + Rowan + Bo Dallas + Curtis Axel + Buddy Murphy

I managed to finish in the 22nd spot which I'm pretty happy with. I started off so badly, it actually goes to show how much the pick changes (as well as who you have as the Team Captain) can help you.

Great season overall, really enjoyed seeing the different strategies from you guys, definitely made watching WWE more fun during the season.

ChowOne

Ratings
My first time playing and I loved it! Thanks, Kam! And Congrats to UKGreenBay! Any idea when you're starting up the next one?

theVman

Ratings
My first time aswell. It was so tense going into extreme rules cuz i thought i was in with a good chance of winning. But 3rd is still good. Well done everyone.

tso

Ratings
11 1
Congrats UKGreenBay :)
Cheers Kam :)

Terrible defence of the title this time (68th was a result in the end seeing as i was high hundreds most weeks)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
Was there a prize for third place (or joint 3rd place) ?
There was and I completely forgot :roflmao:

We’ll also be offering a 2nd place prize of £25 (approx $35) and a third place prize of £15 (approx $20).
2nd place = @johnnymyers

3rd place = @wrestler1974 + @theVman

Can you private message how you'd like the prize, i.e. Paypal or Amazon voucher, and confirm which country (UK, USA etc)

Thanks