Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

[41] FWL Update: Week 8

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Hi all,

Not long to go!

Remember we finish with the Royal Rumble, just one more pick change on Monday 22nd Jan. (Raw's 25th anniversary!)

WWE Raw

- Cedric Alexander defeated Enzo via count out

- Enzo received a 20 bonus for successfully defending his title

The leaderboard has been updated with WWE Raw points. WWE Smackdown, 205 Live points and Main Event points will be added later this week.

You can check the weekly points in your FWL Control Panel here. Think you've spotted a mistake? Reply here and let me know.

------------------------------------------------------
PICK CHANGES

This season we will have FOUR opportunities to change up to 3 picks and/or your Team Captain, the current scheduled dates will be:
  • Monday 4th December 2017
  • Monday 25th December 2017
  • Monday 8th January 2018
  • Monday 22nd January 2018
You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 3 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 3 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 3 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Smackdown and 205 Live points have been added.

OK so i have a BIG question regarding points from Smackdown....................
Was it what would happen if Kevin and Sami win the title as co-champions? I'd give them both the match win/title bonus each. It all depends on the night and whether they continue to say they'll be co-champions.

No, I think he was angling for double match win points for main event tonight. I already told him he was being asinine and a freakin' mark.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Ah...no :lol:

As Shane 'restarted' the match...it's just one match I'm afraid :sorrysign:

UKO

No, I think he was angling for double match win points for main event tonight. I already told him he was being asinine and a freakin' mark.
stop stop stop....................Asinine? Seriously? Are you freakin kidding me bro?

Let me tell you something bro, as the 2017 RELM Spelling Bee Champion (of the World) let me educate you a little:
you cant spell ANTERTAKER without MARK.

UKO

Ah...no :lol:

As Shane 'restarted' the match...it's just one match I'm afraid :sorrysign:
Wait a minute..........

Are you trying to tell me............ that i had to sit through........ TWO whole matches........ and
Smackdown and 205 Live points have been added.

Was it what would happen if Kevin and Sami win the title as co-champions? I'd give them both the match win/title bonus each. It all depends on the night and whether they continue to say they'll be co-champions.
that is really fucking tempting now!

because even if KO Zayn lose that match, they will likely end up in the rumble anyway, so they would get double match appearance points, plus extra if those matches are the "main event".

Imagine the last 2 left in the Rumble are KO and Sami and they declare themselves as Co-Rumble-Winners and get a rematch vs AJ #DrugInfluencedFantasyBooking

Ratings
4 1
And In other news I guess those of us who have Paige can cut her at the last roster change if PWI's report is correct that her in ring career is over.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
And In other news I guess those of us who have Paige can cut her at the last roster change if PWI's report is correct that her in ring career is over.
I dropped Paige in the 2nd pick change, that was mainly because of the price, I switched her for Ruby to free me up some cash :)

@tso as a leading member of the FWL and Prediction League care to share some predictions on who's winning the title matches at NXT Takeover, Royal Rumble and the Rumbles matches themselves? :pleasesign: Just imagine if you have a team with both Rumble winners as well as some title winners over that Rumble weekend - could be HUGE points. Come on, you know you want to help us! :eyebrows:

tso

Ratings
2 1
I dropped Paige in the 2nd pick change, that was mainly because of the price, I switched her for Ruby to free me up some cash :)

@tso as a leading member of the FWL and Prediction League care to share some predictions on who's winning the title matches at NXT Takeover, Royal Rumble and the Rumbles matches themselves? :pleasesign: Just imagine if you have a team with both Rumble winners as well as some title winners over that Rumble weekend - could be HUGE points. Come on, you know you want to help us! :eyebrows:
Must say it is a bit of a head scratcher which i don't think will be clear until after we do transfers sadly :confused:
Don't watch NXT at all so would not have much of a clue.(when drew won last time i picked him based on reading
different sites giving their opinions/predictions)
I will assume Almas will retain as will Ember Moon.
Lesnar will retain but he won't be in the rumble so just the basic 90pts seems not worth a punt.
AJ should retain but can't see the point of him being in the rumble unless he does happen to lose.
Six title matches at the rumble which brings up .loads of possibilities.
US Champion will be new so that is 160pts to the winner.(Roode or Rawley i reckon)
Chance that Cesaro/Sheamus could get titles back which would be 135pts + Rumble appearance maybe.
Even if Alexander won title its only 110pts.
Uso's should retain.
Big question is will Reigns lose title on raw 25th which if he does gives Miz 160pts before the rumble weekend
and then he will probably win the rumble.
Doubt if Cena will win now because he is odds on to fight Taker at WM so it will be between Reigns and Nakamura.
Nakamura makes more sense because he can fight AJ and then Reigns can end up NO.1 contender anyway for the
Raw title.
Womens Rumble is Asuka or Rhonda Rousey (Surely Asuka will remain unbeaten and Rousey may appear the monday after
the rumble)
Remember we have had favourites before in the rumble that have ended up not in it :tongue:
Going to be twists and turns and i don't feel very comfortable yet on who is coming in my team at the end.
Hoping Roode v Rawley will happen this week so if Roode loses i can dump him :frown:

UKO

I was gonna keep it a "secret" but sod now seeing as tso showed a great display of sportmanship

My pick for the women's rumble is.....

Wait for iiiiit.........

(Stephanie McMahon)
Double click above

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Main Event points have been added.

Thanks @tso I've still got no idea what I'm going to do next week :roflmao:

tso

Ratings
2 1
US Title finals now next week with the winner facing Ziggler at the rumble because he never vacated it officially.:helpsign:

UKO

US Title finals now next week with the winner facing Ziggler at the rumble because he never vacated it officially.:helpsign:
Was just reading this! Was thinking it made sense to drop a match seeing as there's 2 freakin Rumbles!

But I didn't read anything about Ziggler until now! (although I had a feeling it was something to do with him)

is it official then?