Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

[40] FWL Update: Week 5

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Hi all,

It should be an interesting week with the Great Balls of Fire PPV this Sunday! I need a points boost!

WWE Raw

- The Miz received a 20 point bonus for sucessfully defending his title

The leaderboard has been updated with WWE Raw points. Smackdown, 205 Live, Main Event and Money in the Bank points to be added later this week.

You can check the weekly points in your FWL Control Panel here. Think you've spotted a mistake? Reply here and let me know.

------------------------------------------------------
PICK CHANGES

This season we will have FOUR opportunities to change up to 3 picks and/or your Team Captain, the current scheduled dates will be:
  • Monday 26th June
  • Monday 17th July
  • Monday 31st July
  • Monday 14th August
You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 3 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 3 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 3 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Smackdown and 205 Live points have been added.

Smackdown:

- Battle Royal: Superstars received +5 points per elimination and lost 5 if they were eliminated. AJ Styles received a 25 point bonus for winning. I didn't see Epico, Jason Jordan and Victor eliminated, so no one got points for eliminating them

- AJ Styles received points for appearing in 2 matches

- Naomi received a 20 point bonus for sucessfully defending her title AGAIN!

- Aiden English defeated Randy Orton via DQ

BristolBeadz

I am currently wallowing in 86th place. I think my only chance of surmounting a challenge for 1st place at the moment is if Tozawa, Joe, Bliss and Miz all leave with titles on Sunday night.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I've got Tozawa (and Cesaro) on my team - I'm hoping for a win too! :p

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
AJ wins US Title in in a 'live' event :sleepdig:
I think this has happened previously. My initial thought is if they mention it on TV, he should get the title win bonus but not any match appearance points. Same would apply if Owens wins it back before TV but they still cover it on the show.

BristolBeadz

I think this has happened previously. My initial thought is if they mention it on TV, he should get the title win bonus but not any match appearance points. Same would apply if Owens wins it back before TV but they still cover it on the show.
Anyone with AJ right now must be killing it, especially if he gets even more points for this.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Main Event and Great Balls of Fire points have been added.

Great Balls of Fire

- They mentioned AJ's title win on the show so I've given AJ Styles a 100 point bonus for winning the United States title

- Brock Lesnar, Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Neville and Alexa Bliss all received a 30 point bonus for successfully defending their titles

- Iron Man Match: Superstars received +10 points per fall

- Sasha Banks defeated Alexa Bliss by count out

Last edited:

tso

I was on 1,090 before ppv ..lesnar 250+aj 100 ==1,440 (i'm on 1,435)

Mr.Windham29

probably gonna dump my garbage with the next roster change. Also thought Reigns would have more 180 pts

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I was on 1,090 before ppv ..lesnar 250+aj 100 ==1,440 (i'm on 1,435)
Fixed, I gave Brock 5 points less than he should have got and Samoa 5 points more - corrected now.