Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

2 more WWE superstars released

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors.
Credit WWE.com

FreeSpirit

NOOOOOOOO: I was really starting to enjoy them as well with their:

Money Money, Yeah Yeah and Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo...YO

This is terrible, just terrible :cry

Dave7g

Well they sucked "Big Tyme", no loss at all but WWE is seriously screwed now.

The Joker

I was hoping it would say Cena, but not My favourite tag team!

Their gimmick was so funny and cool. This is a big disappoinment. :(

Nemesis Enforcer

World Wrestling Entertainment and RAW brand tag-team Cryme Time has parted ways. There are no in-depth details at this point, only that there was an incident sometime this weekend involving Cryme Time and WWE Tag Team champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.
Credit: PWInsider.com

Wonder what went on there then?

Oblong

:(

They were a really entertaining team. And they were just getting a decent push, too.

Gutted.

Twig

at a guess, there was a fight, cade and murdoch have more brownie points therefore cryme tyme got sacked
Yeah but if Cryme Tyme kicked their asses, then they were just as likely to get a push (see: King Booker T vs Batista)

They were just starting to get interesting, too.

Rog

Pity, they were gaining some momentum in recent weeks.

Danny Styles

idon't know if this is related but it sprang to my mind after reading this

wrestlingobserver.com said:
The Cryme Time match ended suddenly when JTG was outside the ring and got counted out. It happened fairly early and made no sense in the context of the match. JTG just ended up on the outside of the ring and never got back in until after the match. Cryme Time did attack the ref afterward.
it was Cryme Time versus C&M, make of that what you will

Oblong

Sounds like there's been a misunderstanding during the match, or the ref's mucked up, missed a tag or something. He's then gone and counted out JTG.
Cryme Tyme get pissed off and issue a ref beatdown.
Managment see this as a step too far, and release them.

Seems possible based on current info.

Slim Jim

I read something that said they stole the refs belt and gave it away to the crowd rather than beat him up.

:sadtears:But Cryme Tyme were just getting good.

Twig

Sounds like there's been a misunderstanding during the match, or the ref's mucked up, missed a tag or something. He's then gone and counted out JTG.
Cryme Tyme get pissed off and issue a ref beatdown.
Managment see this as a step too far, and release them.

Seems possible based on current info.
It kinda does. Although I see that as Cryme Tyme doing their best to cover up the flub.

Drake

WHAT!?

Just when they were getting interesting. I actually chanted "Money, Money, YEAH, YEAH!" in the shower. :(

Kanenite

As soon as I looked at this thread, I was just going "Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah". Admittedly I think it's a loss, they were just picking up some momentum and looked to be getting somewhere, i'd have liked to see them as Tag Champs. WWE need to seriously bring in some new Teams now they've got rid of one of the good ones.

RMXinsanity

well theyve got the new hart foundation in florida (they just want to bring in Bret Hart to do an angle and promote them) does that count as a good tag team that they can bring in?

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
I quite liked the gimmick and enjoyed watching them so I am dissapointed,I would take them over cade and murdoch any day.

Last edited:

DOB

Geez,thats a suprise!
I was also a person just getting into the "Money, Money, YEAH, YEAH!"