Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

1PW Fight Club

Paul

The new 1PW concept (well, new to 1PW) is the Fight Club. Tickets are priced at £10, or £20 for front row.
The show is a 2 hour show devoted to UK wrestlers, followed by a 1 hour Q&A with the guys in the 1PW Know Your Enemy show (UK and US).

Sounds like a good thing to me, the show should be a great way for 1PW to build up the UK guys before throwing them against the US guys who are better known. Plus the Q&A, if anything like the last one, should be a lot of fun.

Saz

Well, this sounds a lot better!

We will have to wait and see if this is going to be development territory for 1PW or a test zone for wrestlers against the main shows, or it's just a place to put UK Wrestlers while they concentrate on the yanks.

Either way, at least it proves that 1PW listen to their critics.

Saz

DraVen

Sounds like IPW to me. But hey, we'll see if they draw anyone they didn't to the big shows :)

Paul

According to the guys at 1PW it will be a place to expose the fans to the UK talent so they can be viewed as equal to their US counterparts by the fans.
Like we have said before, the fans who go to the 1PW dont really know many of the Uk guys and see them as less than people like AJ, petey and Lynn, so this gives them the chance to be built up.

I think I mangled what I was trying to say. :(

GENE

Are these events still just in Doncaster or around the country?

Paul

The first is in Doncaster, then they plan to go around the country.

Paul

I dont know as of yet, but I will try and find out for you matey. :)